Hume Valley School is compliant with VRQA as a registered training authority which requires numerous policies which are reviewed regularly. The school is happy to provide copies of any policies to parents/families/carers should you request them.
We have endeavoured to provide a good overview of a significant number of polices and documents that we believe are most relevant to the school community here on the website. If there is a policy you think should be avaiable and you can not locate it please contact the school office.
CHILD SAFE STANDARDS
Information for Parents/Carers explaining Child Safe Standards
Child Safe Policies
- Child Safe Policy/Commitment (Standard 2)
- Good Leadership and Governance ( Standard 1)
- Code of Conduct ( Standard 3)
- Child Safety Officer/Team
- Human Resources Practice ( Standard 4)
- Mandatory Reporting Policy and Procedure ( Standard 5)
- Procedures when an allegation of child abuse is made ( Standard 5)
- Duty Of Care Policy ( Standard 6)
OTHER RELEVANT POLICIES